Monday, September 29, 2008

Mickey Mouse for President!


Okay, so why not vote Mickey Mouse president? He seems very qualified. He has lost his gig on the Disney Channel. It's all teeny bopper stuff now. He is a hard worker, very charismatic, loves his peeps, knows about foreign affairs (what with Tokyo Disney and Disney Euro) and Goofy could be his vice president. C'mon, wouldn't it be great if our country was run more like Disneyland? Oh, of course Minnie would be the perfect First Lady. She has hosted some of the biggest parties, loves children and has her own clothing line. They could put a few rides out on the front lawn and charge for charity. I think it's a brilliant idea! What are your thoughts? What cartoon character do you think would be best as president?

5 comments:

naomi3 said...

Go for it, there aren't a lot of choices this year!

Someone voted for Santa Claus. I got on the tail end of that news cast, so I'm not sure where it was. Anyone would be better than what we have!

caribickley said...

Oh bother!! I think that I would vote for Pooh!! He is warm an cuddly and hs NO WORRIES and he has awesome friends!

Melissa said...

3 Things:

I think you should start a write-in campaign! You've got some good points there. :-)

Melissa said...

Okay, that was only 1 thing...the others I emailed to you. :-)

naomi3 said...

Melissa,
We all wanted to read your points!

Blog Archive


Chillin at Doug and Sally's

Relaxing by the fire

Relaxing by the fire
Paul and I at Deer Lake

Auntie Penny, Uncle Wally & my Mama