Friday, September 19, 2008

Our Fur Balls

This post is nothing much. I thought I would be remiss if I did not mention our two cats, Ollie and her son Shadow. We got, or I should say, I got Ollie during the summer olympics of 2000. The last thing Paul said to me before going to the pet store was, "Don't come home with a kitty." Oops, my bad. Then, she has her first litter and we couldn't resist little fluff ball Shadow. I don't think he has stopped growing. He weighs close to 20 lbs. and is always stretched out on his back. They bring much joy to our family as do all animals. It's hard to imagine them not being here. I read Cari's post about having to say goodbye to Kiera. It made me think of our sweeties. Animals do have a special place in our homes and hearts.

4 comments:

Em-Cat said...

Yay for the blogging bug! Thanks for your congratulations on my blog! Robbie and I are so excited to welcome our little kiddo into our lives. I'm so glad you've started a blog...yet another one I can stalk! I'll be checking you out periodically!
Love Ya!
Em

Melissa said...

and by periodically, she means obsessively every morning and night. :-)

naomi3 said...

Hey Sheri!
Your blog looks great! We all have the blogging bug. I need to update ours. This is such a great way to stay connected to each other. Even though we don't live far from each other, we don't see you very often.

love ya
Naomi

Em-Cat said...

Yes, that's exactly what I mean...I do obsessively check blogs morning and night. I need a support group *sigh*

Blog Archive


Chillin at Doug and Sally's

Relaxing by the fire

Relaxing by the fire
Paul and I at Deer Lake

Auntie Penny, Uncle Wally & my Mama